Sunday, May 15, 2016

Small Handy Container


As I'm arranging my things last week, I found some stuffs that still reusable. These include old newspapers, and plastic bottles. I decide to recycle these things and create a small container. Below are the steps on how I made this handy container.
    • Cutting the plastic bottle into two and use the bottom part.
    • Covered the plastic bottled with some folded glued newspapers.
    • Use some folded glued newspaper in creating the handle.
    • Paint the design container with brown paint. 
    • Allow the paint to dry for several minutes.
    • Then, glued over some shells.
    • Form some designs out from these shells and place them into the container surface. 
         I can now use this small handy container for various purposes especially in placing some tiny things or coins.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment