As I'm arranging my things last week, I found some stuffs that still reusable. These include old newspapers, and plastic bottles. I decide to recycle these things and create a small container. Below are the steps on how I made this handy container.
- Cutting the plastic bottle into two and use the bottom part.
- Covered the plastic bottled with some folded glued newspapers.
- Use some folded glued newspaper in creating the handle.
- Paint the design container with brown paint.
- Allow the paint to dry for several minutes.
- Then, glued over some shells.
- Form some designs out from these shells and place them into the container surface.
I can now use this small handy container for various purposes especially in placing some tiny things or coins.